1. The Tribulation / Antichrist’s Tribulation (Dan. 7:20-25; 8:24-25; 9:27; Rev. 6; 7:1-9; 11)
• Time Indicators: Starts in September 2021, when the Covenant of Peace will be confirmed with many (Israel / Jerusalem). Will last for 1,260 prophetic days (Dan. 7:25), or 3.5 real years. The First Half of the 7-yr. Tribulation (Dan. 9:27).
• Characteristics: The Jerusalem Temple rebuilt (Dan. 9:25). The Antichrist will make a Covenant of Peace Treaty with many (Dan. 9:27), and during the worldwide economic collapse, will be influential for the start of a unified worldwide digital currency, ushering the move towards the One World Government (economy and digital currency) and One World Religion (peace among religions). At this time RFID Chip implantation (maybe through vaccines) will be rapidly implemented around the world. Submission to One World Government, One World Religion, and RFID implantation in some parts of the world will be by force or mandatory. The Beast (the Antichrist, backed up by the Political System of the European Union which is the Revived Roman Empire) will speak against the Most High God for 42 months (Rev. 13: 1-6), and is allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them (Dan. 7:25; 8:24-25; Rev. 13:7); can be called the Antichrist’s Tribulation. Antichrist will be revealed to the world later by February 2025 (2 Thess.2:3). But to those who are wise, they may recognize him when the covenant is made at the beginning of the 7 years. The last Four Seals will be opened (Rev. 6). After the opening of the Sixth Seal, the 144,000 of Israel will be sealed (Rev. 7:1-9). The Two Witnesses will do their prophesying for 3.5 years (Rev. 11:3). By the end of this period, there will be around 1.675 billion deaths, about half of them are Christians (Rev. 6:8-11).
2. Abomination of Desolation (Dan. 8:13; 9:27; 11:31,36;12:11; Matt. 24:15; Lu. 21:20; 2 Thess. 2:4)
• Time Indicators: Happens midway of the 7-yr. Tribulation (Dan. 9:27), at the end of the Antichrist’s Tribulation. Will happen by February 16-21, 2025.
• Characteristics: The Temple in Jerusalem will be desecrated; Oblation and Daily Sacrifice will be stopped by the Antichrist; he takes his seat in the Temple of God, proclaiming himself to be God (Dan. 9:27; 11:31; 2 Thess. 2:1-4); Antichrist ends the Peace Treaty with Israel / Jerusalem (Dan. 9:27). A few days after the Abomination of Desolation, the identity of the Antichrist will be revealed to the whole world (2 Thess. 2:1-8). After the Abomination of Desolation, the implantation of the RFID Chip and submission to the One World Government and One World Religion will be mandatory to all (Rev. 13:16-18). The Abomination of Desolation act of the Antichrist will ignite the furious wrath of God, that will start the Second Half of the Tribulation, which is also called the Great Tribulation.
3. Rapture of the Saints to meet with Christ in midair (Dan. 7:13; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; 1 Cor. 15:22,51-54; 2 Thess. 2:1-4; Matt. 24:30-31,40-41)
• Time Indicators: Happens midway of the 7-yr. Tribulation (Dan. 9:27), 35 days after the Abomination of Desolation. Will happen by March 22/23, 2025.
• Characteristics: The dead martyred saints shall rise first (also called the First Resurrection, Rev. 4-6:9-11; cf. Rev. 20:4-5) and be given new bodies in the twinkling of an eye at the sound of the Last Trumpet (1 Thess. 4:16; 1 Cor. 15:51-52; Matt. 24:30-31). And the living saints who are awake and watchful will be caught up with the resurrected saints (the martyred saints) in the clouds to be with their Lord Jesus (1 Thess. 4:17). Some saints will be left behind, those who do not watch for the Lord’s return (Matt. 25:1-13). The Marriage Supper of the Lamb happens in the Third Heaven (Rev. 19:9).
4. The Great Tribulation / God’s Tribulation / God’s Wrath / Times of the Gentiles (Rev. 15:1; 16:1; Dan. 9:27)
• Time Indicators: The Second Half of the 7-yr. Tribulation (Dan. 9:27). Will last 1,335 prophetic days (Dan. 12:12) from the start of the Abomination of Desolation (mid-Feb 2025) until October 31, 2028 (Rosh Hashanah 2028). 42 months (1,260 prophetic days) (Rev 11:2) from March 2025 until Christ Returns. 1,290 prophetic days from the end of the Abomination of Desolation to Return of Christ (Daniel 12:11).
• Characteristics: The Second Part of the 7-yr. Tribulation. Also called God’s Tribulation, God’s Wrath, or the Times of the Gentiles. God’s Seven Trumpet Judgements (Rev. 8-9) and Seven Bowls of Wrath (Rev. 16) will be poured out in parallel upon the unrepentant/unbelievers and the Christians who were left behind for being ‘spiritually sleeping’ will also have to endure for their refinement (Dan. 11:33-35; Rev. 16:15; Matt. 24:50-51), though God did not appoint His children to drink of His wrath (1 Thess. 5:9; Isa. 26:20-21), thus the call to be always awake and watchful at all times (Matt. 24:42; 1 Thess. 5:6).
5. The Battle of Armageddon / World War 3 (Zech. 14:1-3, 12-15; Rev. 16:12-16).
• Time Indicators: The culmination happens before the Great Tribulation ends, during the Fifth/Sixth and Seventh Bowl of God’s Wrath as being poured out to unbelievers (Rev. 16:12-17).
• Characteristics: The army of the Antichrist will invade Israel (Luke 21:20-22, Daniel 11:31-32, Revelation 11:2, Daniel 11:45) at the beginning of the Great Tribulation (Second Half of the Tribulation); and nations will gather against Israel (Zech. 14:1-3, 12-15; Rev. 16:12-16). Though, some other nations that rebel against the Antichrist shall also fight against him, thus aiding Israel and believers (Dan. 11:34) indirectly, because they all share the common goal of stopping the Antichrist.
6. The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus Christ with the Saints and the Angelic Hosts of Heaven / The Second Advent of Jesus (Zech. 14:4-5; Matt. 24:27-30; Lu. 17:24; Col. 3:4; Rev. 19:11-16)
• Time Indicators: Happens after the 7-yr. Tribulation; 1290 prophetic days after the Abomination of Desolation (Dan. 12:11-12). Happens by September 20/21, 2028.
• Characteristics: Jesus comes with His angels and the resurrected martyr saints, (Rev. 19:11-16) with power and great glory (Matt. 24:30; Dan. 7:13-14) to judge the world and to face and defeat the Antichrist and the nations at the Battle of Armageddon (Zech. 14:4-5; Rev. 16:11-21; 19: 11-16). Jesus will be revealed as the Eternal Ruler of the Kingdom of God (Dan. 7:13-14). When Jesus arrives on His white horse with His Heavenly Army, the Antichrist and the nations will fight against Him, and the Antichrist (the Beast) and the False Prophet (false religious leader or false leader of the new economic system) will be thrown alive into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 19:20). These two will be the first to inhabit the Lake of Fire.
7. Satan Bound for 1,000 Years (Rev. 20:1-3)
• Time Indicators: Happens after the 7-yr. Tribulation; between the 1290 and 1,335 prophetic days after the Abomination of Desolation (Dan. 12:11-12). Happens by November 2028 up to the year 3028. During this time the Millennial Kingdom / Reign of our Lord Jesus Christ also happens.
• Characteristics: Satan is bound in the Bottomless Pit so he could not deceive the nations, though the nations and their leaders will still be accountable to the authority of Jesus Christ for the time of 1,000 years (Rev. 20:2-3). After the 1,000 years Satan will be released for a while (Rev. 20:3).
8. The Millennial Kingdom / Reign of our Lord Jesus Christ (Zech. 14:16-21; Rev. 20:4-5; Dan. 7:18-22)
• Time Indicators: Happens after the 7-yr. Tribulation; 1,335 days after the Abomination of Desolation (Dan. 12:11-12). Happens by November 1, 2028 up to the year 3028. During this time Satan is bound for 1,000 years in the Bottomless Pit.
• Characteristics: For the first time, man will experience perfect justice and righteousness under the rule of the Lord Jesus Christ and His saints (Rev. 20:4-5), free from the deception of Satan for he is bound in the Bottomless Pit (Rev. 20:1-3). But still, the world will not be a perfect place because of the presence of sin, sickness, and death; sin at this time will be punished accordingly (Zech. 14:16-21).
9. Satan is Released, the Battle of Gog Magog and the Defeat of Satan (Rev. 20:7-10)
• Time Indicators: Happens after Satan is bound for 1,000 years in the Bottomless Pit (Rev. 20:7), this is the same time when the Millennial Kingdom / Reign of our Lord Jesus Christ exhibits its 1,000 years (Rev. 20:4-6). Starts at the year 3028. The time it will take Satan to deceive the nations for the last battle (Battle of Gog Magog) and Satan’s defeat will take about 14-15 years; ends in 3043.
• Characteristics: Satan is released and will deceive the nations for the last time for a fight against God’s people and His beloved city, but they are destroyed by fire and Satan was thrown into the Lake of Fire to be with the Beast and the False Prophet (Rev. 20:7-10).
10. The Great White Throne Judgement and the Eternal Death and Punishment of the Unsaved (Rev. 20:11-15; Matt. 25: 31-46; 12:36)
• Time Indicators: Happens after the defeat of Satan (Rev. 20:10). Happens at the Same Time with the Judgement Seat of Christ/God.
• Characteristics: All peoples will face God at the White Throne Judgement, and the Sheep (God’s own people) will be separated from the Goats (the people not of God’s own, including those professing Christians but are not God’s) (Matt. 25: 31-46). All peoples will give account to God, to every deed and word, even the secret things (Ecc. 12:13-14; Matt. 12:36). Thus, the dead will be resurrected first (Rev. 20:13) before being judged. Then those whose names which were not written in the Book of Life will be thrown into the Lake of Fire (Rev. 20:15).
11. The Judgement Seat of Christ / God (2 Cor. 5:10; 1 Cor. 3:13-15; Rom. 14:10)
• Time Indicators: Happens after the defeat of Satan (Rev. 20:10). Same time with the Great White Throne Judgement, and may be the Great White Throne Judgement also, just two different terms for the same event.
• Characteristics: The saints will give account to God for their works and service (2 Cor. 5:10; Rom. 14:10). Some will have their rewards (1 Cor. 3:14) but others might lose their rewards but still be saved (1 Cor. 3:15).
12. Everlasting Eternity with God / New Heaven and the New Earth (Rev. 21)
• Time Indicators: Happens after the Great White Throne Judgement and the Judgement Seat of Christ / God. Happens by 3043.
• Characteristics: Hallelujah Praise the Lord! God’s original plan for man is perfectly restored, and Jesus is with His Bride (Rev. 21:1-2) for eternity in Perfect Love and Holiness – no presence of sin, sickness, and death (Rev. 21:4)! But nothing unclean shall participate in this new heaven and new Earth, but only those whose names are written in the lamb’s Book of Life (Rev. 21:27). Man is restored in the perfect Image of Jesus Christ, fulfilling the very meaning and purpose of man’s salvation (Rom. 8:28-29). The saints will dwell on Earth in a new incorruptible body that will last for eternity; will be Heaven on Earth. Everyone whose names were written in the Book of Life coming from all nations/races will live together in God’s City (everyone else is thrown in the Lake of Fire). The New Jerusalem, God’s Holy City, is a building about 200 feet tall (20 stories high) and 1,400 miles (2,200 km.) square (Rev. 21:15-16).